Using Pinterest for business?
Are you getting your share of Pinterest traffic?
Pinterest is now the #2 social media traffic source for websites.
And this blog’s #1 source of social media traffic! Are you taking advantage of this highly visual platform?
Pinterest Traffic Increasing
According to this shareaholic study of 200,000 publishers from September 2012 to September 2013, Pinterest enjoyed the highest increase in referral traffic. Their share of overall visits increased by 66%, more than any other social network.
Pinterest now drives more traffic to publishers than Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and Google+ combined! Check the chart to see which other sites are winning the traffic-referral game.
How to Take Advantage of Pinterest Traffic for Business
- First, decide if Pinterest is a good fit for your business.
- Next, set up Pinterest boards to promote your blog.
- Then, be sure to create pinnable pictures!
- And learn which pins get the most repins.
- Follow my Pinterest Tips board on Pinterest for all the best tips.
- Bookmark my blog’s Pinterest category for future reference.
What’s Driving Traffic on Your Site?
I’m pleased to see Pinterest moving up the ranks as social media visuals become more and more important.
What about you – are you using Pinterest for business? Where’s your website traffic coming from? Let us know in a comment!