Searching for the ultimate social media cheat sheet?
I’ve been looking forever, and can’t find one that’s completely correct. So I made my own!
Simple – but accurate! Outdated infographics are still widely posted and shared, despite their misinformation. Here are the updated social media sizes, as of April 18, 2017.
- Facebook: Slight size changes, but proportions remain the same. No more tab/app images. Nothing needs to be redone. Jump to Facebook section below.
- Pinterest: I recommend your max pin height is 2.5 times width. Pinterest board covers now SQUARE. Jump to Pinterest section below.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn personal profiles redesigned. Lots of controversy surrounding LinkedIn changes. Jump to LinkedIn section below.
- Tumblr: A reader has provided an updated size list. Jump to Tumblr section below.
- Pinterest profile picture enlarged.
- LinkedIn company pages redesigned.
- Facebook Cover Photo size updated to 828 pixels wide from 851.(NOTE: Now 820 pixels 3/2017).
- Pinterest pin height shown in mobile feed will be cut off if taller than 2.8 times height. (NOTE: Now 2.5 on desktop 4/2017).
I’ve included ALL essential sizes for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, AND YouTube on the chart.
Please leave a comment if any need to be corrected. I’ll update as quickly as possible!