Helpful, relevant, and genuine comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments, OR report as spam.
Don’t use spammy tactics like keywords instead of a personal name or hyperlinks in comment if you don’t want to be spammed.
Please follow these guidelines when commenting:
- Post with your real name, not keywords.
- If you leave a genuine comment using keywords instead of a name, you’ll appear as “anonymous.” Subsequent offenses will be spammed.
- All comments must be relevant to the post topic. Comments appearing to be spam or automated will be deleted and reported, and the IP will be blocked.
- Comments including profanity, offensive matter, or personal attacks will be deleted.
- All links are checked, and may be included only as a courtesy. Links to sites that we wouldn’t otherwise share will be removed. This may include sites that appear to be spammy, spun or scraped content, sexually suggestive, poor quality, or foreign language (since we can’t understand your content).
- Don’t post hyperlinks in the body of your comment. Either the link or your entire comment will be removed.
- Don’t post “deep links” anywhere. These will be removed or spammed, depending on the quality of your comment.
- You are fully responsible for everything that you post. This site is not responsible for any comments made by contributors.
- The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise.
This blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Read our Terms of Service.