Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but we reserve the right to edit or delete any comments.
Please follow these guidelines when commenting:
- Post with your real name, not keywords.
- All comments must be relevant to the post topic. Comments appearing to be spam will be deleted and reported.
- Comments including profanity, offensive matter, or personal attacks will be deleted.
- All links are checked, and are included only as a courtesy. Links to sites that we wouldn’t otherwise share will be removed. This may include sites that appear to be spammy, spun content, sexually suggestive, poor quality, or foreign language (since we can’t understand your content).
- Don’t post hyperlinks in the body of your comment. This is a typical spam tactic. Either the link or your entire comment will be removed.
- You are fully responsible for everything that you post. This site is not responsible for any comments made by contributors.
- The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise.
This blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Read our Terms of Service.