I do NOT accept guest blog posts, or any submitted content other than infographics, for free or fee.
I don’t do sponsored posts or product reviews. I’m not looking for affiliate opportunities.
I’m currently accepting a VERY FEW original infographics with a unique, 300-word, well-written intro (minimum).
I only accept infographics:
- On topics that I can rank for in search.
- That don’t have lots of tiny text.
- That aren’t mega-long.
- That you allow me to cut up and share in sections.
I can NOT guarantee a publish date. If accepted, it may be a couple weeks to several months before I can publish your infographic post.
- Topic must be visual or social media marketing topics.
- Audience is small business owners and bloggers.
- Be sure to provide the link to your original post on your website. No guessing games.
- If I accept your infographic, a 300-word unique intro must be provided.
- If your submission isn’t up to my site standards, I can’t publish it.
- The post on my blog will include ONE nofollow link to the original post.
- Links to relevant articles on authority sites and LouiseM.com are appreciated!
- I will need your original infographic. I don’t do embeds.
- I may cut your infographic into sections for the blog post or social sharing.
- I do not set up an author bio for a 300-word infographic post.
If and ONLY if you agree to these standards, contact me here. I do not negotiate.
If I sent you to this page in response to your previous email, you may reply to that with your submission. Be sure to confirm that you agree to the standards listed above.