What’s more fun than a Pinterest fail: nailed it!?
I’m on vacation, and feeling a bit lighthearted. 🙂
I thought I’d share a little social media fail – err, fun – to brighten up your day!
Enjoy the beautiful Pinterest photos and the funny Pinterest fails on the infographic from Buzzfeed.
Pinterest Fail: Nailed It! Infographic
- Babies do not know how to pose for pictures. They just don’t.
- You are not flexible enough to do an infinity sign with your body.
- Dogs will not sit still after you give them a stick.
- Your hair is not majestic enough to flip like this.
- Children cry ALL the time.
- Putting sprinkles on your lips will not look cute.
- Siblings are not this well-behaved. Ever.
- You’re supposed to kiss under the mistletoe, not wrap yourself in hot bulbs.
- You are not a yoga master.
- There is no way you can spin your child and take a picture at the same time.
- A photo within a photo is only legit when you are in a scenic area.
- Kids do not cooperate.
- You can’t fake a candid moment.
- Like, EVER!
- Aerial pictures just never come out the way you want them to.
- And babies HATE PUMPKINS.
Got any Pinterest fails of your own?
We’d all love to see them, so post a link in the comments!
And be sure to PIN the Pinterest Fail: Nailed It! infographic!