Worried about online privacy?
You’re right to be concerned!
- Upset about your data getting into the wrong hands.
- Wary of others seeing your online activities.
- Uncomfortable with being targeted for advertising.
Yes, your data is being used for many purposes. Google alone casts a wide net that we discussed in What Google Knows About You.
But you don’t need to go off-grid to protect your privacy! In this post, we’ll cover:
- How to anonymize your online activity.
- How to protect privacy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- How to stay anonymous on your phone or tablet.
Accompanied by numerous infographics! Pin ’em all to Pinterest 📌