Using Twitter for business?
Check out this great Twitter Tips for Business infographic!
Plus, you’ll find an awesome free Twitter tips ebook to download from Hubspot, AND a list of the top 20 Twitter tactics used by businesses and brands in the UK! Check it out – it’s a treasure trove of Twitter tips!
Twitter Tips for Business: Infographic
Twitter Tips Infographic courtesy of CherylLawson.co
Top 20 Twitter Tips for Businesses and Brands
Need more Twitter tips? This study of 3,000 businesses and brands in the UK came up with the top 20 Twitter tips for businesses. Leading the way is to be helpful! Don’t just push out info – listen to your followers’ needs, and help them out.
Here are the top 20 Twitter tips for businesses:
1. Help others with problems by using the hashtag for your industry term.
2. Share tips related to your business and work-life balance.
3. Share photos of conferences, travel, products and other interesting finds.
4. Provide selected highlights from a conference or event.
5. Report industry, company, world and other news that’s related to your business, together with some commentary.
6. Link to articles and content posted elsewhere with a summary of why it’s valuable.
7. Post original thoughts on your topic, industry and business.
8. Join industry and topic Twitter lists related to your business.
9. Feed your tweets into other social networks like Facebook and Linked-in
10. Participate in Twitter chats related to your industry or business on a regular basis.
Top Twitter tip for business: help prospects with their problems. click to tweet
11. Research prospects before meeting them. You can gain a lot of valuable information just from scanning their tweets, profile and contacts.
12. Give referrals via Twitter. What goes around comes around.
13. Spread your tweets throughout the day, rather than posting the all at once, as people check Twitter at different times of the day.
14. Respond to tweets which relate to your industry.
15. Publish your Twitter ID on all marketing collateral, including business cards, email signature, email newsletters, web sites and brochures, so prospects can learn more about you.
16. Post discounts and offers on Twitter.
17. Use keywords on your profile and a fun fact to earn trust, add personality and enable you to be found.
18. Dump the default Twitter avatar use a photo of yourself or a suitable image.
19. Follow experts, companies, competitors and leaders in your industry.
20. Be authentic, genuine and real. In other words, be yourself. source
For more help, download Hubspot’s free Twitter ebook, How to Attract Customers with Twitter.
If you enjoyed this info-packed post on Twitter tips for business, please give it a tweet!
And share with us in the comments: What are your favorite Twitter tips for business?