Improving Facebook organic reach seems like a losing proposition these days, right?
Just when you think you might make some gains, Facebook changes the algorithm, yet again!
Facebook’s ever-declining organic (free) reach is a big problem for cash-strapped startups, small businesses, and solopreneurs who don’t have the resources to commit to costly Facebook ad campaigns.
Reach continues to be a struggle for me, and many of my readers. I knew we could all learn from this infographic!
Tips to Increase Facebook Reach
- “Behind the scenes” photos are very attractive to your fans.
- Posting at off-peak times is worth a shot – the newsfeed is packed from 6am to 3pm, so try the wee hours!
- Ask questions, and listen to your audience. Don’t sell.
- Share valuable, “snackable” informative graphics (download my free report on the Best Design Apps for help with this one).
- And remember that reach isn’t everything! Engage the fans who do interact, and coax them on to your email list.
And much more on the infographic from SproutSocial.
Share in a comment: what’s your best tip to improve Facebook organic reach?