Need February marketing ideas?
February is the month of LOVE! Show your audience some love with these engaging ideas.
Valentine’s Day and American Heart Month provide a great opportunity to show appreciation for your customers, subscribers, and followers.
And if you offer anything giftable, be sure to offer helpful suggestions for your customers to share their love!
If LOVE doesn’t resonate with your brand personality, there are lots more ideas to choose from. You can even get them in a super-simple to follow format, which you’ll hear more about further down.
Pin or tweet, then read on!
10 February Monthly Holidays
Do any of these 10 month-long holidays resonate with your business and audience?
Plan a promotion that could include a blog post series, sales and discounts, social media posts, contests and more.
- International Expect Success Month
- National Time Management Month
- Plant the Seeds of Greatness Month
- International Boost Self-Esteem Month
- Declutter For A Cause Month
- National Black History Month
- National Women Inventors Month
- Library Lovers Month
- National Laugh-Friendly Month
- American Heart Month
8 February 2020 Weekly Holidays
8 more ideas: These holidays last for a week(ish). Dates are correct for 2020 and will be updated each year.
- Feb 1–7 is Women’s Heart Week
- Feb 2–8 is Publicity for Profit Week
- Feb 3–7 is International Networking Week®
- Feb 7–14 is National Marriage Week
- Feb 10–14 is Freelance Writers Appreciation Week
- Feb 15–22 is National Entrepreneurship Week
- Feb 16–22 is Random Acts of Kindness Week
- Feb 16–23 is Build A Better Trade Show Image Week
February 2020 Daily Holidays
The big holiday in February is Valentine’s Day (February 14), as it sets the tone for several other daily, weekly, and month-long holidays promoting love and kindness – as well as taking care of your heart!
There’s a full week of Valentine-related holidays starting on the 7th:
- Rose Day
- Propose Day
- Chocolate Day
- Teddy Day
- Promise Day
- Hug Day
- Kiss Day
And of course, Valentine’s Day is followed by Singles Awareness Day on the 15th!
Dates below are correct for 2020 and will be updated each year.
Here are some favorite special days for February:
- February 2 is Super Bowl Sunday
- February 4 is Facebook’s birthday
- February 7 is National Wear Red Day (first Friday) #GoRed
- February 8 is Laugh and Get Rich Day
- February 9 is the Academy Awards
- February 17 is My Way Day
- February 17 is President’s Day
- February 20 is Love Your Pet Day
- February 26 is Ash Wednesday
- February 27 is No Brainer Day
- February 29 is Leap Year Day
Dozens more in my Planner. See below!
Which February Holidays for Your Business?
There are truly holidays for every business and personality. Some days have as many as 8 to choose from!
As I mentioned in the article on Weird Holidays, there are a lot of places online where you can look up hundreds of fun holidays to connect with your followers.
Then I put the most engaging ideas in a handy, printable Social Media Content Planner.
Plus, I’ve included ideas on how to use them! And a strategy to ensure that your business promotion gets scheduled first. Then use fun holidays to keep your audience engaged!
Purchase this instant download PDF for February only, or for the full year at a 45% savings. 12 months of 2020 included. The full year planner is available November–February only.
OR, grab the free February one-sheet content inspiration calendar. One prompt per day, plus room to write in your own ideas on how to use it!
Get your high-resolution printable PDF in the FREE members area!
To sign up for a free membership, click here.
Be sure to pin or tweet this post to share with others.
What do you think? Which February marketing ideas will YOU use?