Need February marketing ideas?
February is the month of LOVE! Show your audience some love with these engaging ideas.
Valentine’s Day and American Heart Month provide a great opportunity to show appreciation for your customers, subscribers, and followers.
And if you offer anything giftable, be sure to offer helpful suggestions for your customers to show their love to their special people!
If LOVE doesn’t resonate with your brand personality, there are lots more ideas to choose from. You can even get them as ready-to-post content, which you’ll hear more about further down.
Pin or tweet, then read on!
10 February Monthly Holidays
Do any of these 10 month-long holidays resonate with your business and audience?
Plan a promotion that could include a blog post series, sales and discounts, social media posts, contests and more.
- International Expect Success Month
- Plant the Seeds of Greatness Month
- International Boost Self-Esteem Month
- Declutter For A Cause Month
- National Black History Month
- National Time Management Month
- National Women Inventors Month
- Library Lovers Month
- National Laugh-Friendly Month
- American Heart Month
Try these self love quotes if you choose to run with Boost Self-Esteem Month.
Is Time Management a topic your audience would enjoy? Check out these productivity quotes.
These paraprosdokians make funny one-liners to share during Laugh-Friendly Month.
If none of these seem a good fit, you can spice up your February posts with these:
8 February 2022 Weekly Holidays
8 more ideas: These holidays last for a week(ish).
*Asterisked dates change yearly.
Dates are correct for 2022 and will be updated a few months ahead.
- Feb 1–5* is International Networking Week®
- Feb 1–7 is Women’s Heart Week
- Feb 2–8 is Publicity for Profit Week
- Feb 7–14 is National Marriage Week
- Feb 12–19* is National Entrepreneurship Week
- Feb 13–19* is Freelance Writers Appreciation Week
- Feb 14–20* is Random Acts of Kindness Week
- Feb 16–22* is Build A Better Trade Show Image Week
February 2022 Daily Holidays
The big holiday in February is Valentine’s Day (February 14), as it sets the tone for several other daily, weekly, and month-long holidays promoting love and kindness – as well as taking care of your heart!
There’s a full week of Valentine-related holidays starting on the 7th:
- Rose Day
- Propose Day
- Chocolate Day
- Teddy Day
- Promise Day
- Hug Day
- Kiss Day
And of course, Valentine’s Day is followed by Singles Awareness Day on the 15th!
Here are some favorite special days for February:
- February 4 is Facebook’s birthday
- February 4* is National Wear Red Day (first Friday) #GoRed
- February 6* is Super Bowl Sunday
- February 8 is Laugh and Get Rich Day
- February 11 is National Make a Friend Day
- February 13 is Galentine’s Day
- February 17 is My Way Day
- February 20 is Love Your Pet Day
- February 21* is Presidents, Day (third Monday)
- February 22 is Be Humble Day
- February 27 is No Brainer Day
These Abraham Lincoln quotes can inspire social media posts for his birth date of February 12, as well as for Presidents’ Day, which celebrates both Lincoln and Washington.
*Asterisked dates change yearly. The dates above are correct for 2022 and will be updated each year a few months ahead.
There are still more ideas in Your Social Plan. Keep reading!
Which February Holidays for Your Business?
There are truly holidays for every business and personality. Some days have more than 10 to choose from!
But just knowing the holidays doesn’t mean you’ll:
- Remember which happens when.
- Know how to use them in your marketing.
- Or have time to come up with eye-catching images and engaging captions to go with them.
That’s why there’s Your Social Plan!
Your Social Plan is a daily posting plan that combines beautiful, done-for-you content with powerful business-building prompts so you’ll never wonder what to post again.
Each day your business benefits from a combination of 3 posts:
M – Motivational / Inspirational
V – Visibility Boosting
P – Promotional / Business Building
Check out Your Social Plan now and save hours on your social media marketing this month!
Disclosure: If you purchase, I will earn a commission, at no cost to you.
No marketing budget? Grab the free one-sheet content inspiration calendar. One holiday each day, plus room to write in your own ideas on how to use it.
Get a printable PDF or two in the FREE members area.
To sign up for a free membership, click here.
Be sure to pin or tweet this post to share with others.
Which February marketing ideas will YOU use?
Pressed for time? Check out Your Social Plan for ready-to-post content monthly!