Top 10 EASY Ways to Make Picture Quotes for Facebook & More!

Top Ten EASY Ways to Make Picture Quotes for Facebook & More!Want to make picture quotes, but not sure where to begin?

Picture quotes are wildly popular on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social sites. People love to share and repin quote images that resonate with them.

I spent an afternoon researching sites where you can make your own quote graphics online – and most are FREE! I eliminated some clunkers and brought you the best. Some give you more options, and some give you more speed. You choose what YOU need![pinit]

Top Ten EASY Ways to Make Picture Quotes Online

There’s an assortment of sites that allow more or less customization. Less can mean faster and easier! Most sites are best for making quote pictures, but a few are meme generators. Both have the potential to go viral, so give ‘em a try!

I’ve included my own synopsis under each site’s name, which is a clickable link. As you try the sites, please give them a “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” so others know which are most popular!

Want more? Here’s my step-by-step tutorial on how to make quote pictures on pixlr.com. And check this out for a list of the best quote sites!

Know any other sites to make picture quotes and memes? Add them to the list! To make sure my readers get the best information, the list is moderated. I’ll check out and approve quality site suggestions!

If you like the list, you can embed it on your own website! Click on the small link at the top right corner of the list and get the code to embed. Or share this post via the buttons below. And leave a comment to let me know if this list helps you make picture quotes!

Print Friendly

The latest on social media graphics is yours FREE!

Changes to social media never stop! Keep up-to-date by typing your email below.

Comments

1. says

Thanks Louise. The one I’ve been using is Quozio which I really like and it’s super easy. I didn’t realize there were so many. Awesome. I’ll have to give them a try.

2. says

I had no idea there were soooo many ways to create quoto-graphics and meme pics. There’s not a lot of that kind of thing done in my Paleo diet niche. This is great because now I can use these tools you taught me about to

— create paleo diet food lists in pics
    — make paleo based memes … for bacon lovers, etc…
    — I won’t neglect making some Mark Sisson type primal diet images either.

Thanks again for these great tips,
    and the opportunity to comment with some ideas I have ….

I hope others find your assistance as valuable as I do

==>Jimbo Paleo

3. says

This is just my second newsletter from you and I wanted to say thank you for the very useful, clear and non-cluttered information. I have used some of the tips from your first newsletter and will definitely use the ones from this one.
    Looking forward to the next one!

4. says

Great collection you have here, Louise! Share As Image is one of my favorites and I bought the Pro version back when it was still Pin A Quote. Quozio is the one I use a lot.

Have you heard of Chisel? It’s still in beta ( I signed up for it) and it might be worth checking out.

5. says

This is a great post! I have been trying to figure out where to find the best places to make picture quotes. Thank you for saving me all the research time!

6. kata mutiara says

thank you for posting about “Ways to Make Picture Quotes for Facebook & More!” I was looking for articles about this, and I really like the posts you make.

7. says

Facebook is a well known social network which provides the best platform for communication in the world. The shared stuff regarding making picture quotes is plus point to all facebook users.

8. Hope says

Just wanted to thank you for sharing. I was having such a hard time trying to make a cover letter with a quote on it , I must have spent an hour if not more and couldn’t do it. Then I just googled how to and you came up. Whala, so easy. Thank you again for helping people like me…. Have a wonderful day.

9. says

Louise, these are terrific recommendations! Thank you for putting this list together.

One question: Are any of the brandable? In other words, is it possible to put my web site address on a quote picture?

Thanks much!

• says

With most of these, you should be able to add your URL as text. In my free report, I explain how to do this super-fast with Quozio. You can get the report by subscribing to my blog, or just let me know you’d like me to email it to you.

If you wanted to add a logo, you’d have to download the image and use another tool, like PicMonkey, Photoshop, or Powerpoint.

10. says

Great list! thanks, it must have taken some time to create it!

I made a quote generator like some of the above but it’s in Excel. Sorry for the shameless plug, but if anyone wants to see it, its at my blog, Excelbyjoe.com