What is color psychology?
Can colors affect mood, perception, and even purchasing decisions?
Color psychology is the study of color as a determinant of human behavior. [wikipedia]
Artists and designers understand and utilize the power of color to evoke a mood, and even change behaviors. With this infographic, you too can harness the power of color!
- White: Cleanliness, Purity, Simplicity
- Yellow: Happiness, Warmth, Caution
- Orange: Affordable, Creative, Fun
- Red: Action, Passion, Danger
- Pink: Gentle, Romantic, Grateful
- Purple: Expensive, Mysterious, Spiritual
- Blue: Authoritative, Serene, Dignified
- Green: Renewal, Healing, Money
- Brown: Calm, Natural, Serious
- Grey: Corporate, Practical, Somber
- Black: Classic, Formal, Bold
Check out the full infographic from Muse Design and see what your brand colors are revealing about you!