Is your business taking advantage of Pinterest shopping?
Based on a survey of 4,061 weekly Pinners about their shopping habits, Pinterest shapes:
- Which products people buy.
- The brands they choose.
- How much they spend.
Shouldn’t your brand be on board?
The study also showed that brands play a special role on Pinterest. People actually want to see content from brands while they’re on the platform. 78% of Pinterest users surveyed say brand content is useful.
Pins from brands:
- Make it easier to find new products.
- Help Pinners make the best purchase decision.
- Are used in-store to review Pinners’ product wishlists.
As one Pinner said, “Pinterest opened a door to a room full of clothes I’d never seen before.”
Here are ten of the stats on the gorgeous infographic from Pinterest:
- 60% of weekly Pinners find ideas for what to buy on Pinterest.
- 72% said that Pinterest inspires them to shop when they aren’t even looking for anything.
- 70% discover new products on Pinterest.
- 90% of weekly Pinners use Pinterest to make purchase decisions.
- 78% of Pinners say it’s useful to see content from brands on Pinterest.
- 66% buy something after seeing a brand’s Pins.
- Pinterest drives 33% more referral traffic to shopping sites than Facebook.
- Pinterest sends 200% more referral traffic to shopping sites than Twitter.
- 41% of people who shop in-store use Pinterest while shopping.
- 59% use Pinterest to find out more about their purchases.
If you sell products, you should amp up your Pinterest presence!
Could your brand benefit from a review of Pinterest basics?
In my free e-course, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your account for success
- Connect with influencers
- Get repins and followers
- Make eye-catching images
Easily, and for free!
Get ONE simple action step each day. Join now!
I know you’ll enjoy the e-course, and the Pinterest shopping infographic.
Don’t forget the FREE Pinterest e-course. Join now!