An incredible 55% of Pinterest users use the platform to find and shop for products.
That figure is 12% for Facebook and Instagram, 9% for Twitter, 5% for LinkedIn and 3% for Snapchat.
98% of Pinners report trying new things they find on Pinterest – 40% more than the average across social media.
People who use Pinterest shop and spend more than the general public, across a mix of categories.
If you want in on the action but aren't sure how – I've got an easy and affordable answer for you:
Pinterest 101 Business Basics
Pinterest is a powerhouse for online marketers.
But only if you understand how it works, master the basics, and build a proper foundation!
It’s easy to open a Pinterest account, but getting a return on your time invested is a different story.
That’s what I’m here to help you with!
Marketing on Pinterest provides your business with a number of benefits like:
Increase website traffic
Grow your email list
Rank high in Google search
Drive direct sales
Sounds great, right?
With Pinterest 101: Business Basics
Comprehensive eBook walks you through setting up and optimizing your account, boards, and pins.
Six professional videos, each with downloadable PDF transcripts
(total 24 minutes + 44 pages).
BONUS: 8 Pinterest pin templates, plus brief video tutorial on how to add text in Canva.
eBook & Video Course at Value Pricing
There are great Pinterest trainings out there – if you can afford to spend hundreds of dollars.
If you'd love to get started without busting your budget, this is for you!
My awesome eBook, plus 6 videos with transcripts, and BONUS Canva mini-tutorial + templates.
Here’s what you get in Pinterest 101!
Comprehensive eBook with step-by-step lessons
Worksheets to set your marketing strategy
Checklists for quick reference and review
6 professionally-recorded videos
Video transcripts as downloadable PDFs
BONUS blank pins for you to add text
Video tutorial: How to add text in Canva
Links to additional resources
In the eBook: Setting up for Success
- Introduction to Pinterest Marketing
- Pinterest Strategy Brainstorming Sheets
- Open your Pinterest business account
- What should you Pin now?
- Build relationships with influencers
- How to surface in Pinterest search
In the eBook: How to Make Effective Pins
- Create Pins that drive traffic and sales
- Picking the perfect Pinterest palette
- Picture-perfect photos for your Pins
- Choosing "fontastic" typography
- Recommended tools to easily create Pins
In the eBook: Extra Resources
- Save time on Pinterest with scheduling tools
- 3 additional 1-click downloads
- Links to more articles and resources
Continued next column…
In the eBook: Quick-Reference Checklists
- Using Pinterest effectively checklist
- Pinterest Success one-sheet checklist
- Pinterest image and post guidelines
- Pinterest image optimization checklist
- Pin description optimization checklist
SIX Quick-Start Videos
- How to use Pinterest to grow your business
- How to create great Pins
- How to optimize your Pins for greater exposure
- How to get targeted Pinterest followers
- How to hold a Pinterest contest
- How to advertise on Pinterest
BONUS Blank Pin Templates
- EIGHT simple templates in various colors
- Professionally designed for you by me!
- Add text to them in Canva or any program
- Use to experiment, or use them for your biz!
- BONUS video: How to add text in Canva